JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

pink toms

April 5, 2012

So I saw this quote on pinterest and felt like it was speaking to me
my mantra of late, finding happiness and contentment with what I already posses and not looking for new things to define me or my life or my happiness

But then I saw these little pink grosgrain ballet flats
with the black and grey ethnic print pattern on the insides
and I know I'm grateful for the shoes on my feet today, but I'd still be really grateful with these on my feet tomorrow, right?
Well, their toms
shocked right
I swore I wouldn't ever own a pair
I don't exactly hate them on other feet, they're just so..so
so not me 
but they're really pretty and cheaper than a reva to ruin at the playground 
and sold exclusively at neiman marcus
and I think I've had a change of heart
but at $125 I'm not sure I'm sold

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

13 comments:

  1. I have the TOMS ballet flats in linen and love them, so comfortable and mom-friendly. Thinking I may need to add the pink to my collection too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the whole line of Tom's Ballet Flats, but I can't bring myself to spend $80 on that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I felt the same way and refused to buy a pair for a long time. I finally broke down and bought the gold herringbone regular Toms. They are hands down the most comfortable pair of shoes I own and I love the gold. I have been wanting a pair of their ballet flats and the pink ones are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I finally broke down and bought a pair of regular toms after saying I wouldnt. THEY ARE AWESOME. so comfy, perfect just to throw on with jeans and a vneck. Also great for transitional seasons. I love their ballet flats, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too swore I would never wear Toms and here I am typing this to you with a pair of pink sparkly Toms on my feet....how can pink and glitter not change a girls mind?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahaha, you're hilarious sweetie! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! I love them. But aren't Toms cheap?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have red peep toe wedge toms and love them!!! They are G-R-E-A-T!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good grief, I didn't know they were that much! They are pretty cute though, and never thought I'd say that about Toms :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i am shocked those areTOMS, so very cute!! Wish they weren't quite so much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. great post. I feel the same way about Toms the regular ones make me feel so butch so I would never own a pair but I do think they are cute on others. Love the pink ballet flats but $125 is still kind of steep.... I will look at Neiman Marcus when I am home next week and see if they are as cute in person!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i found you over at sadie and stella this morning as i've been catching up on blogs from the past week. thanks for sharing that quote! i think it's difficult as bloggers/design lovers to find contentment. what a great reminder! also, your home is absolutely lovely! thanks for sharing you life!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk