JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

work & weekend outfit idea

April 30, 2012

I am so ready to have some nicer weather back.  
Not too hot, not too cold, lots of sunshiney sun.
So, back to important matters.
Is anyone else as obsessed with the striped tank dress as I am?
I'm seriously on the hunt.
Got any good sources to share?
I've been doing lots of day/night posts and mom outfits but I figured I owed you working girls a board.
Unless you're in a suit-only setting (sorry Elizabeth) you'll get lots more wear if you purchase pieces that can work seven days a week.  Am I right?
What's your favorite piece to dress up/down or wear to work?  
And just for my girl Lindsey, I've include all the links!

work:
weekend:

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

16 comments:

  1. Love the yellow necklace and pink shoes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! I always bitch about the links. So needy. Looove this dress. So versatile. Going to need to make that yellow necklace mine as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I want a striped dress too. If I can find one that isnt too clingy and doesn't make me look like a cow! I found a great Tibi onsale at Bloomingdales yesterday but of course it was all sold out in my size! Love the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know how badly I wanted a striped tank dress until now. You always do that to me Julia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gap had some really cute options on their website yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crazy cute! Adore every detail!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this look! I basically live in light dresses all spring/summer, so this is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are THE cutest outfits, LOVE it!

    Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  9. SUCH a cute post, Julia. Adore that dress. Here's hoping it's affordable when I click over :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute. I am obsessed with that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  11. AH I love that dress! What a cute post, especially for a working gal like me. Think there's enough stretch in the dress for my bump? : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. Always love your outfit inspiration posts! I'm stuck in a clothing rut and wondered if you'd post about your favorite stores and places to shop online. I never know where to look!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oohh I LOVE this dress! super cute outfit julia!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing these adorable tank suggestions. CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the yellow necklace. I just got a striped dress from Gap and will now have to find a cheaper yellow necklace to go with it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk