JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

flip flops

May 22, 2012

Okay, so y'all know I'm on the hunt for some new sandals to replace my thoras and I thought y'all might like to see what I'm finding.  Most of what's out there is pretty cheap too which is a pleasant discovery.
In fact, if you're just looking for price, I'd suggest hitting up your local staples like forever21 or h&m or charlotte russe.  I'm trying to find something a bit more feet friendly so I know I'm going to have to pay more.
Anyway, here are my initial colorful finds!
What do you think?


1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

10 comments:

  1. OMG! The possibilities. Ok. Let me tell you my faves. I am loving #10, 12, 2, 14. Those are my faves. Links!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo.... I'd totally wear all of them! I especially love no. 10, I've had my eye on those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I love them all but especially the neon yellow one. Try Sam Edleman he makes great ones for around $60. Also I am sure you have seen but Target has the knock off DV sandals for $14.99.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them all! I just bought #6 in gold and love them! I also recently bought a royal blue pair of sandals from Target that I'm loving! Can't wait to see what you choose!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course, I vote #12 :) Sam Edelmans are my fav!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've got #12, with a pink accent instead of yellow, and LOVE them. Super comfy! They're actually in my post today...thinking maybe I need to add the yellow to my collection now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. they are all great...but in particular i'm loving #6.#12.#14!! if you have narrow feet, be careful with #6. i was set out on a mission to buy these and was disappointed when they were to big on my feet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous flops! Loving the first and last and all in between!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Check out Bernardo sandals. Totally comfortable and classic (Jackie O used to wear them).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk