JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Newborn Photography

July 27, 2012

It's Friday.  I've got a one room challenge to complete.  I have a million errands to run before Wells' two year check up at 11 and my sweet babies slept in this morning until 7:30.  
Even though I don't have much time I didn't want to leave you hanging so thought I would leave you with this cuteness overload to get you through til the weekend.
I can't even describe this baby without using the words cherub and angel. 
Pure preciousness! 
Kinda sorta makes me want another baby.  And then I kinda sorta realize I should be put on drugs for those thoughts.  So maybe y'all just need to have more babies that I can come photograph and snuggle!

















Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

16 comments:

  1. What a sweet pea!!! I look that good when I sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, he is adorable! My 3 babies are still sleeping, yay! Now I just have to shoot my 8 month old's baby portraits before she figures out how to crawl and won't it still for me:)

    Jessica
    stayathomeista.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow - what a lovely skill you have there Ms Ryan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow so sweet - my children didn't have that much hair until they were 4! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG those pics give me baby fever! Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The fact that I can see the umbilical cord is kinda weird, but the baby is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photos...baby fever indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous photos!! Such a sweet snuggle bug!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow....so absolutely, incredibly cute! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your photography is fantastic. This child is so lovely...that face!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pure preciousness and look at that head of hair! Your photos are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are making me so excited for our little boy to get here!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What? You want to drive to Georgia and take my newborn shots for me in the middle of September? Awesome, I appreciate it, friend ; )

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would like to order this baby. Is there a special website? xo shel (fab job on the photog sweet stuff!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk