February 19, 2013

House Crashers: Love This Life

It's Tuesday and I'm exhausted.  But I have a real treat for you my pets.  I'm so excited to have Amanda from Love This Life here today showing us her GORGEOUS home.  I'm not kidding.  Amanda has one of the most stunning houses out there my friends.  No doubt you'll agree.  And she's got two adorable little girls.  I think if she weren't so sweet we'd all love to hate her, am I right.   You'll recognize this first space, the Master Bedroom, because it was designed by Erica from Urban Grace.  They haven't been in their home long and are slowly turning this incredible structure into a home.  I love it, did I mention that.But enough blah blah blah, let's get to the good stuff. Scratch that, the GREAT stuff.  It's just all so amazing.


See what I mean my loves?  What's your favorite room in her home?  Can you even choose one.  
 
I'm not sure that I can.  I have to say right now I'm pretty smitten with her kitchen and that dining room and family area.  I'm going to send it to my realtor and see if he can find us something similar.  In our price range, of course.  I'm thinking I might get some ramblings back about unrealistic expectations...

26 comments:

  1. Simply Gorgeous ... the architectural details are amazing ... what a beautiful home and precious children to grow up there!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would like to drop kick her ass, them move in her house! But like you stated she is incredibly sweet, so maybe I will just invite myself for coffee!

    ps so glad you guys had some quality time in Pawleys ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG you are right, it is perfection. I'm pinning away! I really had my doubts about a white white whole house, but wow, this is phenomenal. I love it.
    xoxo Nancy
    Powellbrowerhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her bathrooms are amazing!! But who am I kidding, I love every single room!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is OFF the chain gorgeous. That master!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how crisp it is. My favorites are the master, dinning and kitchen, so basically the whole house!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! My favorite is the nursery! Its all so calming!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Insane, just pure eye candy. I am smitten with the master bedroom and open floor plan in the kitchen. Great feature Love bug!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is GORGEOUS. But, where's the house they actually live in? It's so clean, and neat....I'm in awe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if you visit her blog she shows plenty of wonderful pictures full of her children's artwork and their personal belongings. I just chose to showcase the professionally shot images because they're such show stoppers. Amanda has done a wonderful job of making this incredible house feel comfortable and homey for her family live in. Kind of like when you get family pictures taken and you put your children in clean matching outfits and swipe some lipstick on, not every day life you're presenting, but the best showcase to capture the beauty :)

      Delete
  10. I am kind of in love with those bathrooms.

    ReplyDelete
  11. One of my FAVORITE blogger houses to date! I want to move into the master, though. So fresh and relaxing. The whole thing is to die for, really.

    ReplyDelete
  12. UMMMM WOW. Talk about a dream! I couldn't choose just one! Headed over to check out her blog now!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Omg. It's my house! I just did the exact same bath, etc. still in reno mode and this confirms I def made several right choices!! Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this house! It seems so refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. her house reminds me of a restoration hardware catalogue. i adore her kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I could LIVE in that kitchen! Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the neutral palette throughout the house- so serene!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a dream house!!! Especially the bedroom - love all of the neutrals she uses.
    http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous indeed! I love all of the bright colors and white that she has incorporated into the space.
    Isn’t That Charming.

    ReplyDelete
  20. That bedroom is killing me.....well really the whole flipping house! Simply stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the chic organization and storage!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm moving in. That home is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  23. There are so many great details in this home. The curved windows/doors in the living room, the built-in closets in the bedroom...and, possibly my favourite, the down filled chairs in the bedroom's seating area. So lovely! And liveable!
    Jordana
    @WhiteCabana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!