JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Currently Obessed: Home

April 10, 2014

I get Spring Fever with my home decor as well as my attitude.  Right now I want to freshen up my house big time.  I guess that's the trouble with decorating over time, there is always an area that needs a little pick me up!

Any particular room you're working on right now?  We're still plugging away at our master bedroom but I've got my eye out on some extra organization for our family room and playroom and some tweaks in the kitchen.  It never really ends right.


Kyoto Pillow || Riviera Side Chair || Knot Sheets || Mercado Basket || blackbirds cachepot || Wave Bowl || Leopard Lumbar Pillows ||  Monterey Duvet || Striped Taper Candles ||



Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

7 comments:

  1. loveee that chair! great picks! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with the Rivera Side Chair (but not the price!) and I found these on Craigslist:
    http://charlotte.craigslist.org/fuo/4375841723.html

    Do you think I could paint them all white and they would still give me the look that the Rivera would?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're currently working on our family room but I feel like we have a never ending house list for every room! Love those side chairs and the leopard pillows- so fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Kyoto pillow. I keep hoarding them in all colors in my shopping cart at S&L! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm obsessed with those bistro chairs!! Such a pretty round up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk