JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Outfit Obsessed: White Shorts

April 9, 2014

I've rounded up my top ten Spring Essentials.  No surprise here, they're all basics.  I just don't have the budget to buy things that aren't workhorses.  If it can't do double duty, work day to night, and go well with at least several outfits I tend to leave it behind.  But I like to think my look is anything but boring.  In fact the older I get the more I appreciate a pretty classic wardrobe.



Kerrington Tote || Chambray Shirt || Tory Burch Modern Aviators || Tory Burch Leticia Flat Thong Sandals || White shorts || White Blouse || Gold Chain Necklace ||  Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer || Lilly Pulitzer Kristin Leather Wedge || KATE SPADE The Never Ending Love Story Clutch ||

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

17 comments:

  1. Love all your picks! Each is a classic and makes me so excited for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love everything here! Those wedges are fab.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm can we talk about those shorts?! So pretty and I wear chambray on the daily!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm obsessed with JCrew shorts...perfect staple for any and all outfits, wash well, and they always look more attractive on than other brands I've got. Waiting until after Lent and going NUTS when I can shop again ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this makes me ready for the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is truly all you need, maybe add a long sleeve light weight nice dress and then thats it! I love dresses with sleeves for some reason. Those aviators, saving my pennies from those!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! You always have the best style! I feel the same way--I try to invest in the basics and will sometimes add a trendy piece from F21 or H&M. You can't go wrong with a chambray top and white shorts though! I love that tote! I am saving my pennies for some new sunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oo love that stripe bag! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heck yeah, those metallic wedges!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally agree about wanting more basics and staples as I get older! Love those shorts though and with that bag and the TB sandals- too much

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the chambray. Need a new one in my closet.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Life is just better with Tory flats I think. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Totally Fab! I feel the same way about what I buy. Doing an overhaul so thanks for the suggestions!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk