JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Currently Obsessed: Spring

April 8, 2014

Okay, day two of cold rain.  We are obviously making up for all that sunshine last week I guess.  At least it's given me a chance to search out some new finds for Spring.  I'm still loving a quiet walk into Spring with neutrals.  I'm especially loving navy right now which is new for me.  Blue in general has never been my top color.  I can tell that's really changing. 


|| Plum Pretty Sugar Shortie Set || Adalyn Clutch || Crystal Bib Necklace || Tieks | Leaf Pillow Cover ||
|| Dolce Vita Damalis Ankle Wrap Sandals || Bobbi Brown Beach Body Oil || Tory Burch Madura One Piece ||  Madewell Rainy Day Umbrella (navy and white stripe) ||

|| Citizens of Humanity Racer Skinny Jeans| || Extra Large Mercado Basket ||



And I just checked my email and was thrilled to see that Furbish is hosting another Britt Bass Pop Up Shop today at 11am.  Don't miss out!

Click here to shop her amazing colorful abstract art!

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

11 comments:

  1. I love it all! I'll take one of each ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Navy is going to look so good on you!!! All great picks! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes to it all...especially the adorable Plum Pretty PJ's!!! And I really need to get a pair of Tieks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are Tieks really as comfy as everyone claims? I could live in white jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have, and love, the Beach Body Oil. My husband thinks it smells like bug spray though:(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Tieks. Such a great roundup.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooooh love all your picks. everything is SO pretty

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...off to order those Dolce Vita ankle-wrap sandals. Summer can't come soon enough!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your board. I'm always a sucker for Tory Burch and I love that Serena and Lily basket. I need to get some Tieks. So cute and would be perfect for traveling!

    www.designsbykaty.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. oo i LOVE my pink tieks! that bathing suit is cute too! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk