JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Spring Days

April 4, 2014

Anyone who's read this blog for long enough knows that Wells dropped her nap at two.  Not awesome.  I try to enforce some quiet time after lunch but that lasts anywhere from 20-40 minutes at best.  Yesterday when Wells tip toed down the steps and asked to go play outside I couldn't help but smile.  Days like this have been few and are between lately.  Sunshine is good for the soul.  And of course the mammarazzi in me was super pleased she was still in her cute new top and a tutu.

 

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

9 comments:

  1. She is so pretty! I love the outfit.
    My older kids stopped napping at two and it was so hard. Now I have one that turns 5 next month and still naps. I need to figure this out before Kindergarten.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last pic is amazing!! She is such a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so gorgeous...loving this last snap of her! Have a great weekend! XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling girl!

    sweetsandcelebrations.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, that last picture is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that last photo...and that your girl is a lover of warm weather!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all of these! That last picture is just too much.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk