I am really excited to introduce y'all to a fabulous store today. Lil & Gaines is a small shop on Etsy featuring custom monogrammed pillow shams, shower curtains, and bath mats. Owner Nellie has such an eye for fun prints and color combinations and has recently started delving into a more grown up version of her great pillows. I am absolutely loving our new monogrammed euro sham.
As much as I love a good colorful print, y'all know I crave calm neutrals in my own home. I am absolutely loving this little upgrade to our master bedroom. If you're paying attention from this post you will notice that I've taken away one pillow but added two. That's pretty good design math if you ask me.
Even better, Nellie is offering one of y'all a custom monogrammed euro sham of your choice! Pretty awesome. She has also graciously offered to extend a 15% off discount code to anything in her shop! Just use the code JULIARYAN at checkout valid through February 28th.
TO ENTER:
1. Just leave a comment to tell us if you want the monogrammed euro sham for yourself or for someone else?
2. Pin an image from Lil & Gaines on pinterest and come back here to leave a comment with the direct link for an extra chance to win.
3. Visit the Lil & Gaines shop on etsy and come back here to leave a comment with your favorite product.





This looks so good on your bed, definately need one for our master!
ReplyDeleteWent to the site and am loving the shower curtain! Thanks for hosting this great giveaway!!!
ReplyDeleteI might keep the monogrammed pillow for myself, or give it to my daughter who is graduating from college in May and setting up her own place :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.pinterest.com/pin/236579786649738360/
ReplyDeleteI love the neutral monogrammed pillow but am tempted by the Annie Selke links in citrus pillow!
ReplyDeleteI want it for myself, duh. :)
ReplyDeleteThe monogrammed bath mats would look super cute in a little girls bathroom!
ReplyDeleteYour shams look gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI would want the sham for myself! Would be a perfect addition to our bedroom.
ReplyDeleteThe monogrammed bathmats are really cute.
ReplyDeleteFeeling a tad selfish, want the Euro Shams for myself! They would make a nice gift for a wedding anniversary though.
ReplyDeleteWould love to have one of these :)
ReplyDeleteSelfish! Want for myself! :) I looove the blue zebra - adorable! Thanks so much! xo
ReplyDeletehttp://www.pinterest.com/pin/1477812352351850/
ReplyDeleteCustom Monogrammed Kelly Wearstler for Schumacher Imperial Trellis Pillow Cover is my favorite then the Euro monogram pillow as well. :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! I need this is our new master! 🙌 bring some life to the place!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous euro sham for my refreshed master, her things are fun and elegant!
ReplyDeleteI would definitely keep it for myself :)
ReplyDeleteThe pillow is so pretty I want it for our bed!!!
ReplyDeleteTotally want it for myself- Maybe actually our new nursery? On the couch??
ReplyDeleteLove a great monogram! I would put my soon to be new initials on it!!
ReplyDeleteOur master bedroom is getting to the top of our list, so I wouldn't mind a pretty monogrammed pillow for it!
ReplyDeleteI would want the same one you have, but with a lavender monogram. I think it shows up the best on the white!
ReplyDeleteI pinned my fav here: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/4503668352121444/
ReplyDeleteMy fav is the Custom Monogrammed Gray & White Chevron Throw Pillow Cover!
ReplyDeletePinned the pillow to my master bedroom inspiration board!
ReplyDeleteI would be selfish and keep it for myself. Too pretty to give away! ;)
ReplyDeleteOh I've been looking for something like this as the final touch... would be perfect!
ReplyDeleteI would order the euro sham. It's perfect!
ReplyDeleteI would love one for my daughter's big girl room!
ReplyDeletethis beautiful! would love it in our master! thanks julia!
ReplyDeletegoodness i want this for myself :)
ReplyDeleteLOve to have for myself :)
ReplyDeleteI would love to keep it for our master bedroom!
ReplyDeletewould love one for me! My bedroom is lacking something monogrammed and this would be perfect!
ReplyDeleteI would love one of these beauties for myself😊
ReplyDeleteI hate to be so piggish, but I think I would have to keep it for myself if I were lucky enough to win.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
Dotti
Love the shower curtains on Etsy
ReplyDeleteI visited their Etsy store, and loved that monogrammed bath mat.
ReplyDeleteDotti
I would love one of these for myself!
ReplyDelete1. http://www.pinterest.com/pin/121667627407724896/ - my direct pinterest link & i tagged you in it as well :)
ReplyDelete2. I really love the custom monogrammed euro. classic and perfect.
LOVE the Custom Monogrammed Leopard Pillow Cover!
ReplyDeletePinterest Post..... http://www.pinterest.com/pin/256142297530920970/
ReplyDeleteAlthough I would love this for myself, I think one of the printed shams would look awesome in my little boy's room. I went to Nellie's Etsy shop and fell in love with everything but I especially liked the idea of monogrammed leopard print . . . here's the item I would love for my son's room, http://www.pinterest.com/pin/486107353501422077/. Thank you for this awesome giveaway, Maria :)
ReplyDeleteI would obviously get it for myself because I am selfish and love monograms.
ReplyDeleteThis could not come at a better time. I am in the process for finishing my bathrooms and need a monogrammed shower curtain. Her price point is fantastic! That would be my favorite thing in her shop.
ReplyDeleteI would selfishly love the Euro Sham for myself! It would be the perfect addition to my bedroom :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.pinterest.com/pin/186969822004288450/
I don't have a Pintetest account but I love love LOVE this Eurosham and so many other things in the shop. Bath matt might be perfect fort girls' bathroom! Hope this qualifies for entry in the giveaway!!!
ReplyDeleteFor my girls' bathroom. And I would keep the sham for our master bed.
ReplyDeleteI would totally use it for myself!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is the one you chose...the white with beige monogram!
ReplyDeleteFor our master bedroom!
ReplyDeleteFavorite product on Etsy…. all the bat accessories! I would love the bath mat and shower curtain!
ReplyDeleteMy pin! http://www.pinterest.com/pin/259590365995832090/
ReplyDeleteLove the custom monogrammed euro sham!
ReplyDeleteI would definitely keep the sham for myself!!
ReplyDeleteHere is my pin! http://www.pinterest.com/pin/81979655691226705/
ReplyDeleteAnd as far as picking an item, I love all the fun pillows but we are in need of a new bath mat so I would pick the rectangle one. Love it!
ReplyDeleteI would LOVE this monogrammed sham for our master bedroom, we are in the middle of re-decorating it :)
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Gretchen
I would keep the pillow for myself, and would also use it on our master bed, with our new married monogram :)
ReplyDeleteHere is my pinterest link: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/112308584432534426/
ReplyDeleteI adore the Annie Selke Links Slate Throw Pillow Cover on Lil & Gaines Etsy shop! What a great business :)
ReplyDeleteAnd my favorite design would be the classic white sham with a black(or gray) monogram!
ReplyDeleteThank you both for the giveaway!!
I would give to my mother, she needs a pretty pillow!
ReplyDeleteHi Julia! Your pillow looks beautiful! I would love to add one to our master bedroom!
ReplyDeletePinned on Pinterest! http://www.pinterest.com/pin/34480753371245243/
ReplyDeleteThey are all beautiful but my favorite is the custom monogrammed white Euro Sham. Thanks for the great giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI would love to get this sham for my parents' new house
ReplyDeleteMy favorite product is the monogrammed shower curtain
ReplyDeletehttp://www.pinterest.com/pin/252905335298861741/
ReplyDeleteI would love this sham for our master bedroom.
ReplyDeleteI'm getting married in April, so I would definitely be keeping it for myself - time to update the monograms! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.pinterest.com/pin/48484133462841195/
ReplyDeleteMy favorite produce is definitely the custom monogrammed euro sham - so classy!
ReplyDeleteI would totally keep this euro for myself! I love a good monogram:)
ReplyDeleteI am loving the Annie Selke links monogrammed pillow. So cool with the contrasting color monogram!
ReplyDeleteI would love this for myself--such a beautiful item to add to the bedroom./
ReplyDeleteI would keep this for myself. New bedding is on the horizon this year!
ReplyDeleteI actually like the euro sham best. It's so simple and perfect!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.pinterest.com/pin/53832158020551618/
ReplyDeleteThe bathroom monogrammed mat is darling.
ReplyDeleteYou know I love my monograms! I would love a sham for my bed!
ReplyDeleteI would definitely keep it for myself - everything is too cute!
ReplyDeleteHere's my pin - love the shower curtain! http://www.pinterest.com/pin/181129216237515373/
ReplyDeletehttp://www.pinterest.com/pin/6896205653597072/
ReplyDeleteI love all the products at lilaandgaines...but my favorite is the shower curtain for sure!
ReplyDeleteI love the shower curtains but I think the navy and white pillow I pinned is my favorite.
ReplyDeleteI'm finally getting around to our master bedroom and these euro shams would be perfect for our new bed!
ReplyDeleteI would love these for myself! :)
ReplyDeleteI love the Custom Monogrammed Shower Curtain!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.pinterest.com/pin/132152570290082474/
ReplyDeletehttp://www.pinterest.com/pin/39547302952341664/
ReplyDeleteJust added as one of my Etsy favorites! Thanks for the giveaway.
ReplyDeleteI wish I could say it was for someone else but selfishly, it'd be for me! I've been looking for new white shams for a while but can't find any that I just love. I do love a good monogram though, so maybe this is just what I've been searching for! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteLink for the pin - http://www.pinterest.com/pin/218776494372853188/
ReplyDeleteI love the green and white chevron pillow with the navy monogram. It would be perfect for my son's room!
ReplyDeleteTotally selfish - would love for our master bedroom re-do!!
ReplyDeleteThis would be for me!
ReplyDeleteI pinned this.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.pinterest.com/pin/88031367690544168/
Would love to win a monogrammed sham!
ReplyDeleteYes, please! I would love to give this to my daughter.
ReplyDeleteIn the wise words of Reese Witherspoon "if it's not moving, monogram it"... a monogram sham would really complete the look of my master bedroom.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.pinterest.com/pin/245938829625778346/
ReplyDeleteLove the monogram bath mats... such a classic way to complete your "Loo Look"
ReplyDeletehttp://www.pinterest.com/pin/65583738297803912/
ReplyDeleteI would love the monogrammed sham for my new apartment!
ReplyDeleteLove the monogrammed bathmat on Etsy!
ReplyDeleteI would, selfishly, want the monogram sham for my self and my husband!
ReplyDeleteI would love this monogrammed sham for my master bedroom. I've been trying to decide how to finish off my pillows and this would be perfect. I know, really selfish. Beachcarr4
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you posted this! I've been wanting to order some fu monogrammed throw pillows! The promo code is perfect timing! :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! and it would really bring together our guest bedroom. Thanks!!
ReplyDeleteLove the custom shower curtain on their Etsy site!
ReplyDeleteI would be totally selflish and win the sham for myself. It's gorgeous!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.pinterest.com/pin/182044009911885470/
ReplyDeleteOooh! Beautiful! I need one for myself (but I guess technically it's for my husband, too!)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.pinterest.com/pin/363806476120928258/
ReplyDeleteSuch a toss-up between the sham and the shower curtain! I'll go with shower curtain as my favorite.
ReplyDeleteI love the monogrammed euro sham! I had just been thinking of getting one!
ReplyDeleteI want the sham for myself!
ReplyDeleteI would love the monogrammed sham for my dorm!
ReplyDeletePinned it! http://www.pinterest.com/pin/66498531972459035/
ReplyDeleteLoving this sham! May give to my little guy, since I am working on his 'big boy room':)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the shower curtains on etsy!
ReplyDeleteSelfishly, I would keep the sham for myself.
ReplyDeleteI would choose the sham featured on the blog - the euro sham.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.pinterest.com/pin/260575528413958017/
ReplyDeleteI would love one of these for my new bedroom under my 4 poster bed!
ReplyDeleteagreed that the neturals are the way to go!
ReplyDeleteI love the white custom monogrammed euro sham!
ReplyDeleteIf I won I would put it on my bed:)
ReplyDeletePinned: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/185140234655939946/
ReplyDeleteThe sham would be the perfect finishing detail to our master.
ReplyDeleteThe monogram shower curtain is adorable as well!
I am
ReplyDeletestarting to redecorate my 9 year old twins room. Having headboards reupholstered and a monogram pillow would look divine on each bed.
Custom Monogrammed Kelly Wearstler is my fav of her products on etsy
ReplyDeleteFor myself...I do jot have any monograms in my bedroom....so pick me! Please!
ReplyDeleteOh goodness! I would love one....and then could pass it on to my daughter ;)
ReplyDeleteTheir etsy shop is adorable! Anything with that pink monogram is grand.
ReplyDeleteI would have to be totally selfish and keep it for myself! ;)
ReplyDeleteLove the monogrammed shower curtain!
ReplyDeleteHere's the link the the pillow I pinned http://www.pinterest.com/pin/73394668901591927/
ReplyDeleteI would love a sham for myself. I'm still a newly wed and collecting the new monogram.
ReplyDeleteI went over to etsy and I think my favorite product is the Custom Monogrammed Designer P. Kaufmann Slick Woven Navy Pillow Cover
ReplyDeleteOh how lovely!!! I would loveeee one for my daughter :). Analise
ReplyDeleteLove the simple white w/ turquoise for my daughter's room! Pinned it, favorited the store on Etsy!
ReplyDeleteI would LOVE to have this for our Master Bedroom :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for the fun giveaway! - Analise
ReplyDeletehttp://www.pinterest.com/pin/186758715772056708/
I really love the monogrammed euro sham... but that custom leopard pillow is GREAT too!! And pretty much all of the shop! Thanks, Analise
ReplyDeleteI'd love the sham for myself!
ReplyDeleteI would love the sham for my parents!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.pinterest.com/pin/102034747781785819/
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI love the monogrammed shower curtain on Etsy!
ReplyDeleteFor someone else? Ha! I definitely need the eurosham for myself! So hard to find a quality big monogram, and yours looks GREAT!
ReplyDeleteAll for me :) they are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI'm selfish! I want it!
ReplyDeleteI'd love the eurosham for myself! I just moved and it would look awesome in my new room!
ReplyDeleteOh, I would want it for our bedroom!! It is loveliness!!
ReplyDeleteI would keep it! Lovely!
ReplyDeleteLove the bathmat on easy!
ReplyDeleteWant this one for myself: Custom Monogrammed Annie Selke Links Taupe Throw Pillow Cove
ReplyDeletePinned this: Custom Monogrammed Annie Selke Links Taupe Throw Pillow
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWould LOVE one for my master bedroom!!
ReplyDeletePinned http://www.pinterest.com/pin/246853623299325302/
ReplyDeleteDecisions, decisions....I think my favorite Etsy item today (it changes everyday) is the monogrammed shower curtain! :-)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful shams! I would keep it for myself.
ReplyDeleteI checked out the sjop and the Annie Selke links pillow is so cute!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely love these. I'd keep it for myself if I was so lucky to win!
ReplyDeletePinned my fave: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/264656915576321533/
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely love the Monogrammed Kelly Wearstler for Schumacher Imperial Trellis Pillow Cover!
ReplyDeleteI desperately want to update our bedding, so I would keep them for myself!
ReplyDeleteHere is my pin: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/23292123046644602/
ReplyDeleteI think I'd have to have one for our master!
ReplyDeleteVisited the shop and I think this sham is actually my favorite item. So classic and beautiful.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite product is the Custom Monogrammed Euro Sham!!
ReplyDeletePinned here:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.pinterest.com/pin/66780006949132992/
I would give the pillow sham as a wedding gift to a friend at church.
ReplyDeleteIs it bad to say I want it for myself? I can't help it! too pretty.
ReplyDeleteOf course I want it for myself!!!
ReplyDeletethis would be for me for sure!
ReplyDeletevanitizebaby@yahoo.com
i pinned!!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.pinterest.com/pin/77335318575466445/
vanitizebaby@yahoo.com
i love the custom shower curtain!!
ReplyDeletevanitizebaby@yahoo.com
Actually the monogrammed Euro is my favorite but love the shower curtains, too.
ReplyDeleteWould love this for myself although I will be needing a wedding gift soon!
ReplyDeleteWould love the monogrammed Euro for our master bed
ReplyDeleteAlso really like the Imperial Trellis printed pillow cover from the Etsy site.
ReplyDeleteI would absolutely love that monogrammed euro for our master bedroom! I've been trying to find the perfect one for over a year. Even among all of the other cute products, I really think that sham is my favorite :)
ReplyDeleteHere is the link to my pin :
ReplyDeletehttp://www.pinterest.com/pin/158048268147606218/
So pretty, I'd love to have one in my master bedroom :)
ReplyDeleteMy favorite in the shop is the large chevron with monogram. So fun!
ReplyDeleteI'm making over my daughter's room but I think I'd have to keep the pillow for myself!
ReplyDeleteWent to etsy and my favorite is still the euro sham - simple and beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHere's the link to my pin http://www.pinterest.com/pin/37084396905897934/
ReplyDeleteI would be keeping this for myself!!
ReplyDeleteI've been looking for a monogrammed bath mat and I think I just found one!
ReplyDeleteThe sham would be for me! This is fabulous!
ReplyDeletereginaseger@yahoo.com
I love the monogramed shower curtian.
ReplyDeletereginaseger@yahoo.com
I would LOVE to have one to give as a gift to my almost brand new (due yesterday!) nephew!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.pinterest.com/pin/98586679317099718/
ReplyDeleteMy fav is the Custom Monogrammed Chevron Euro Sham.... just can't decide which color combo I like best!
ReplyDelete