February 4, 2013

The One Room Challenge...It's BAAAAAACK!!!

Remember last summer when I was crazy enough to sign on for the One Room Challenge along with a group of twenty great bloggers?  Yes, the time I challenged myself to create a home office nook in a corner of my dining room?  You can see the final results of that makeover below.  All the deadlines and hard work paid off and I'm thrilled with the results. That coral desk is still one of my favorites.

Well, it's starting up again and in two days!
So be sure to come back on Wednesday so I can fill you in on who else is participating in this round of the One Room Challenge and I'll also divulge which room will be getting a little zhuushing up this time.  There are many contenders.

You can view the final results of my first One Room Challenge picture above here.

Or click on the links below to get all caught up on the current One Room Challenge.





14 comments:

  1. I love this series. Nothing like a little motivation to get a project started.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool, looking forward to seeing what will get the zhuushing up! ;)

    xo Carlina
    AllergicToVanilla.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ORC is such an amazing series. Can't wait to see your new space come to life!

    www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay super serious question... How do I get in on this ORC? I am decorating our office and NEED to be a part of this!

    Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

    ReplyDelete
  5. That coral desk of yours is still one of my all time favorite paint transformations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice. Can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW...nice work! Can't wait to see what you come up with this time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that office 'nook' is one of my faves! can't wait to see what you all create.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't imagine this room looking any better!! I can't wait to see the final reveal!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking forward to our challenge and cheering you on!
    xo Nancy
    Powellbrowerhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cannot wait to see the progress! This room is already incredible. I have no idea what you could possibly do to make it better.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What paint color paint is your coral desk? Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!